Dream Gadgets Ltd - I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd and was scammed. Fake Business

On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd.for my daughter for Christmas.

I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit indicating a Payment had been made to MikkyJosh Cosmetics and sent to Alexandria Bass (alex.bass072114@gmail.com). This was apparently a third party seller. I emailed Alex Bass asking that she send shipping information, as this was a gift fir Christmas.

Her response was, "what". In additional correspondence, she indicated she had no idea what was going on, had recently given her PayPal information to someone else and surprisingly JUST GOTTEN A NEW PHONE and email address!!!

As if.All information was reported for investigation

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Never received item. Never received shipping info. Email address which received my payment stated she had no idea what was going on because she had given her pay pal info to someone else and because she had. "Jus got dis phone" - totally scammed
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #577018

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dream Gadgets Ltd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dream Gadgets Ltd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dream Gadgets Ltd.
Filing a new complaint about