1.1K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd.for my daughter for Christmas.

I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit indicating a Payment had been made to MikkyJosh Cosmetics and sent to Alexandria Bass (alex.bass072114@gmail.com). This was apparently a third party seller. I emailed Alex Bass asking that she send shipping information, as this was a gift fir Christmas.

Her response was, "what". In additional correspondence, she indicated she had no idea what was going on, had recently given her PayPal information to someone else and surprisingly JUST GOTTEN A NEW PHONE and email address!!!

As if.All information was reported for investigation

Reason of review: Never received item. Never received shipping info. Email address which received my payment stated she had no idea what was going on because she had given her pay pal info to someone else and because she had. "Jus got dis phone" - totally scammed .

Had an Experience with Dream Gadgets Ltd?

Comments

Help
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #937949

So you did ended up getting your money back?

Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Alienware - All down hill from here Alienware "Now im on the phone being told they cant replace it because they have to more (waste more of my time) steps to go through before replacement can be approved..." Read more Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more